Mk3 Highback seats-excellent condition

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Mk3 Highback seats-excellent condition
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:07:26 EST
As many of you know, I've entered the world of OTS E-types.  I'm getting rid
of some of my favorites Spitfire parts I've been collecting.  I'm still going
to finish my Mk1 and 73 1500 Spit, but most of my Mk2 and 3 stash will have
to go.

I have a wonderful pair of highback seats.  The covers are original and
nearly perfect except for the back of one which has an easily repaired tear
(no material missing-was punctured during transport).  The foams are OK, but
not as nice as the covers.  They would be fine for a driver and I don't see
any disintegration, but to be perfect you might want new foams.  The
cardboard bases are fine and show almost no wear.  There is a little surface
rust and the lower frame, but nothing serious.  These seats have become very
hard to find as new covers for them have been $450+ when available.  You can
probably tell me if they are still available.  Anyway, if anyone is seriously
interested in them I can provide photos.
I'll take the BEST offer OVER $300 plus shipping.
Bill Brockschmidt