RE: Triumph

To: "'Glenn Rattmann'" <k6na@cts.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:40:49 +0200
Sorry Glenn

I just got real exited ( very few Triumphs in SA and not a lot of South
Africans on the list ). Thought other listers might enjoy seeing the Triumph
light burning again down here ( albeit dimly ) . Sincere apologies for
wasting your time .

Kind regards

Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
One '56 TR 3 , two Heralds and four early Spitfires .