Re: Re: Newbie Spitfire owner with questioins...

To: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>, <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Newbie Spitfire owner with questioins...
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:39:30 -0700
> "C74" is the only trim code that comes close. It's for Beige & white
> "Houndstooth cloth".
>
> For more numbers/codes info, you might want to check my 'identification
> page' at http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekieboom/spit/identification.html

Cool! I dodn't know this! When Dave got Nigel, it had black seats-but my trim
code says C74.  So, Nigel was Java with Beige. UGH! Glad he's now BRG with
black!

This also means that the seats in my last Spitfire were originally beige too!
(When I got it, it was still the original burgandy sort of coloured paint,-but
the seats were black with b&w houndstooth. I do know that I was the 4th owner.)

Thanks-and thanks for the url.

Laura G.-and 'Nigel'