Re: I'm back!

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: I'm back!
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 06:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
John,
I've seen cracked iron blocks and heads that were
repaired with JBweld give tens of thousands of miles
of additional service with no problems.
I have used it for other repairs (not blocks and
heads) and found it to be very durable stuff.
If the part is damaged and would require replacement
anyway, you have little to lose by trying JBweld.

YMMV

Carter

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/