Re: I'm back!

To: "Dashwood, Dean" <dean.dashwood@enron.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm back!
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:57:24 +0100 (BST)
I will just be there for the Sunday as I am at a friend's party in
Manchester on the Saturday, I'll drive down from Manchester to Stafford
on Sunday morning (hangover permitting!) and then back across to
Sheffield in the late afternoon/evening.  Definitely should try to meet
up if you're there on the Sunday.  I'm off to my local TSSC meet tonight
for the first time in 6 months.

Got all my new heater hoses from Rimmers today, so should be one less
thing to worry about once I get round to fitting them.  Interestingly the
bottom hose that I got from rimmers looks to be of lower quality than the
one I got from Moss 6 months ago.  The moss one had braiding in the
middle of the rubber, whereas the Rimmers one does not.  The rimmers hose
are made in England though, don't know if that's an indicator of quality
or not.

cheers
John

 --- "Dashwood, Dean" <dean.dashwood@enron.com> wrote: > Hi John, welcome