Beds/Cambs List Meet [was: Back with new spitfire enthusiast]

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Beds/Cambs List Meet [was: Back with new spitfire enthusiast]
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:50:30 +0100
In article <3B52A889.BEB0760E@cam.ac.uk>, T. .R. Dafforn
<td214@cam.ac.uk> writes
>Hi All,
>I am now back after the arrival of a new spit enthusiast in the family!
>Baby Joel, 6lB 12 oz!!

Many congratulations, Tim!   Did Joel drive home from the hospital in
the Spit?   He'll thank you for that when he gets older...

Looks like I may need to make another pilgrimage to TRGB this weekend
(the shopping list has gone back up to about a score of items).   Have
you explained to your wife that a father's duties kick in around the age
of seven, and that therefore you are free this weekend?

Richard, are you up for another trip to Somersham on Saturday?

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"