Re: Rimmer Bros.

To: Frank Drummond <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros.
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:50:58 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Frank Drummond wrote:

> Has anyone used Rimmer Brothers recently?
>
> Anyone familiar with the Stainless Steel exhaust system in their catalog?  Any
> problems?
>
> Generally speaking, is their shipping/packaging reasonable?  How long does it
> take to get delivery to the East Coast?

While I have used Rimmer many timer inthe past, and have always been
very pleased with deling with them, I question the need to
go to them for a stainless steel exhaust.  They sell the Falcon exhaust
which is the same one sold by Moss.  Wouldn't it be easier to get it from
them??

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |