Back on the list, and visiting Arizona!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the list, and visiting Arizona!
From: Dean Dashwood <deandashwood_list@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:57:02 +0000 (GMT)
Listers,

I'm pleased to say that I'm back on the list after a
couple of months of absence.  After I left my last
job, and therefore changed e-mail address, I simply
never got around to re-subscribing with my new
address!  But this is now fixed, and I'm looking
forwar to reading and contributing again.

I've decided to spend some time in the USA before I
start looking for a new job.  I'm currently in
Phoenix, Arizona, and I'll be here until 31st Jan.  So
if any Arizona-based listers fancy meeting up for a
beer and some car-talk, drop me a line, either by
replying to this e-mail, or on my "regular" e-mail
address which is deandashwood@yahoo.co.uk - look
forward to hopefully meeting some of you, and
satisfying the Triumph craving that I've found since I
left my car all alone in the UK.

Dean