Re: Back on the list, and visiting Arizona!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back on the list, and visiting Arizona!
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:14:21 -0000
I'd like to conform that Dean really is a nice guy & I'm glad he's managed
to track down some of you while he's over there terrorising the skies. From
the few hours of flight tuition I took some years ago I can appreciate the
dedication its taking for him to follow this path so good on you Dean and a
very Merry Christmas to you - and all SpitListers.

luv
Suzie & Baby Blue

Scott wrote:
> For those of you keeping track, the amazing Dean Dashwood has indeed
> infiltrated the desert Southwest and is happily making the skies above
> Arizona just a little more dangerous as he logs hours toward his
commercial
> pilots' license.
[snip]