Re: [Fwd: MOT Failure.]

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: MOT Failure.]
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:44:42 +0100
I'm pretty sure these guys are not in it for making money on rectifying faults.
I take the car to a place that just does MOTs for all the other garages around
here (for that very reason.)
Its really just the 'billy the kid' attitude. The car is usually tested by an
older guy who knows the car, and makes good comments on the bits of work I have
done to the car each year. In fact at one point he asked how much I wanted for
it!!
Maybe I should book it in for MOT by him!
Cheers
Tim

--
Tim Dafforn