RE: British Toolbox?

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Toolbox?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:43:51 +0100
I'm a fan of braided hoses - my brakes seemed noticably firmer when I fitted
them.  Although that was in comparison to what may well have been
22-year-old rubber hoses, not in comparison to new rubber hoses!

The only downside is that you cannot inspect the rubber inside by eye to
tell if it is starting to look old and liable to crack.

Sorry, I have no experience in ordering from British Toolbox.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.