Spitfires in Movies (rubbing my eyes)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfires in Movies (rubbing my eyes)
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:57:04 -0800 (PST)
I was just watching TV (actually on in the background
while I tinker on the computer), and a movie "The
Crow: City of Angels" came on.
When I turned around (there was a long silence from
the boob-tube which made me think the station had
dropped out) I saw, in a scene where Vincenet Perez
has come back from the dead, he apparently is
following the crow into a workshop/garage, and the
camera scans past a dusty ducati motorcycle and then
momentarily stops on a dark (black?) Spitfire mkI or
II in the corner of the shop.

Then he proceeds to have a flashback of his death and
in his thrashing, dents in the passenger door with
several blows from his knee. I THINK it's about 25-30
mins into the film.

I know if I had the movie- I probably wouldn't admit
to owning it, but if someone can confirm the
appearance, would you mind notifying whomever takes
care of the "triumphs in the movies" web page
(According to the page it's Tom Jell but it looks like
the last update was March of Last year.)

Why is the spit relegated to B movie clap trap? Oh
well.

Thanks,
-Terry
(Just as a side note, Iggy Pop appears in the
movie...I think they got him so that they could save
on wardrobe and make-up. They just filmed him as he
always looks.)