Voltage Regulator

To: "'Spitlist'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Voltage Regulator
From: "Martin Pearce" <dungey@pearcem95.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:56:28 -0000
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on an ongoing problem.

Intially my temp gauge was constantly showing too hot.  I changed the above
but the number of fittings on the new regulator is more than the old one.

Anyway, either my fuel gauge reads empty and the temp guage reads correctly,
or after swapping the terminals around the fuel gauge reads correctly and
the temp reads hot.

Any ideas?  I presuming the terminals are not linked up correctly.  The
wiring diagram for a Mk1 shows on terminal for indicators and the other for
the gauges.

Martin
'63 Spit4