RE: Seat replacement

To: "'stucohen@aol.com'" <stucohen@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Seat replacement
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:12:17 +0100
The main supplier of seat kits that I'm aware of is Newton Commercial
www.newtoncomm.co.uk.  I'm fairly sure they supply most of the parts
dealers, in the UK at least.  I couldn't say anything for sure about the US
market.

Some owners have had success just getting a local re-upholstery shop to do
their seats.  But then you wouldn't have the correct houndstooth material
for them - unless you could get Newton to supply that to you.

Hope this helps!

Richard

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.