RE: early/late rear springs, was sagging rear/advice

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: early/late rear springs, was sagging rear/advice
From: Dennis Reese <dennis_reese@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:20:26 -0800
Interesting discussion to say the least! In case you guys have lost
track of where this started, I posed the original query re what to do
about my sagging rear end (the spit!). I am continually impressed by
the depth of knowledge about these cars by the members of this list
and whenever I've sought advice I seem to always pick up something
new. Thanks for that. However, I'm still not sure about how to fix
the problem - do I go with a GT6 spring, Corvette gas shocks, a
replacement spring for this model from say "SpitBits", new front
springs and anti-roll bar? Is there any consensus?

Dennis Reese

===     http://www.vtr.org