RE: early/late rear springs, was sagging rear/advice

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: early/late rear springs, was sagging rear/advice
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:09:14 -0700
Barry, Apparently you didn't read the entire message.  Higher up (above the
recommendation about the CC) I did say that replacing the spring with a new
one would solve the problem temporarily.  It will last probably 5 or 6 years
but will maintain the crappy suspension that the car came with.

Replacing the spring with a good used fixed spring from an early Spit will
not cost much and the Camber Compensator is not all that much more than the
cost of a new spring.  And that regardless of all those who think the swing
spring is updated technology will produce a much better suspension and will
last a whole lot longer.

By the way, I ain't getting rich flogging camber compensators and am selling
them more as a service than as a profit motive.  Last time I checked, I have
not quit my day job yet!  :)

And yes, I do have a variation of the camber compensator for long axle cars.
The brackets are all the same but the bar is longer as well as the link
bolts.  Same price as the normal ones.

Joe