Re: early/late rear springs, was sagging rear/advice

To: v6spitfireguy@cox.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: early/late rear springs, was sagging rear/advice
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:32:46 EST
In a message dated 11/1/2006 6:58:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
v6spitfireguy@cox.net writes:

Anyway...the reason I have a Swing spring in my Rotoflex setup, for  one, is
because it is in the GT6 competition prep manual as a very  effective system
to switch your MK2 to, and I can attest that it indeed  works VERY well -
Barry Schwartz

Barry,
I have a swing spring fitted to my 70 Spitfire MK3 Autocross Car that  has
been converted to Rotoflex Axles. Initially it was very promising as  the car
felt like it was running on rails.  I must admit that she is  also become a
"sitter" and has not been out much for the last two years.  Therefore until
proven
in competition I cannot attest to the validity of  the set up but I also
referenced the competition prep manuals during  preparation.
My 70 Spitfire MK 3 will  be in Ann Arbor, Michigan for  the 08 VTR North
American Challenge at the minimum.
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org