Insurance

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 00:06:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Can anyone give me advice on insurance for one of these beautiful older
cars?  I live in NJ and asked my insurance agent (Liberty Mutual) about
this.  They can provide the liability insurance, but for collision/theft
they wouldn't go above "book" value which I would imagine is minimal and
would in no way replace/repair the car if involved in an accident.

They gave me a number (the person handing out the number didn't even know
the name of the Company - got it from a coworker) and they said they'd get
back to me, but haven't.

Just wondering if a NJ/Northeast person had some advice.

Thanks
Philip
phubbard@carroll.com