Insurance

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 18:22:58 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< You do need to have a stock car, limit your driving to 2500 miles a year,
 for club or maintenance purposes only, and to have a clean record.

How about an insurance company that does not want to become God and will allow
us to drive our Sprites?  Insuring a car that is seldom driven is probably a
delight to an insurance company.  Sorta like insuring against blizzards in
Miami.  LOL!   Sorry, but insurance companies to me are as sleazy as banks and
bankers, and it struck me as funny that Condon and Skelly (and probably other
companies) elects to tell us when and where  and how far to drive our Sprites
(and actually to not drive them) for the privelege of our paying them for
their insurance.  Sure does encourage lying, doesn't it?   And I wonder how
stock they have to be--would they rather insure my Sprite with the less
dependable stock single brake master or the safer, more dependable non-stock
dual line system I am going to install in the rebuild? Soooooooo   does anyone
know a good (used loosly) company that does not place driving restrictions on
our Sprites, Healeys, and other older cars?

Thanks Daryl, for the information.

------David
         '67 Sprite MKIV, Vicky