Re: Insurance

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Stan Fickes <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 16:31:15 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have used State Farm for many years without problem.  My wife and I both
drive old cars on a daily basis.  In fact, neither car has been driven on a
club function for years...  I don't imagine any insurance company would
hesitate to insure an older car, assuming they wouldn't mind insuring the
same person for a newer car.  sf

At 06:22 PM 4/10/98 EDT, Lancer7676 wrote:
>How about an insurance company that does not want to become God and will
allow
>us to drive our Sprites?  Insuring a car that is seldom driven is probably a
>[...]
>dual line system I am going to install in the rebuild? Soooooooo   does
anyone
>know a good (used loosly) company that does not place driving restrictions on
>our Sprites, Healeys, and other older cars?
Stan Fickes        '65 Austin Healey Sprite
Software Engineer  '57 Chevrolet Bel Air
I-Cube, Inc.       '51 MGTD, '25 MG 14/28