Re: Whitworth tools

To: "Dave Formstone" <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: Whitworth tools
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 07:02:11 -0400
Cc: "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have no doubt you are right about this. Some are just a bit too loose for
comfortable torquing, while others are just =barely= too large. I think
I'll just replace as many as I can!

Tom Zuchowski

----------
From: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
To: 'Tom Zuchowski' <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Cc: 'Sprite list' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 1998 1:05 AM

I suspect your nuts and bolts are somewhat rusty and therefore undersize.
This would account for your wrenches not fitting well. Just about every nut
and bolt on a sprite can be removed with AF (Across Flats) spanners
(wrenches).
Good luck
Dave Formstone
1960 Bugeye