RE: Disc conversion

To: "'Christopher Palmer'" <ctp@gbn.org>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Disc conversion
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:05:45 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've got a question regarding the earlier single brake line cars that
originally came with front drums... When the front brakes are converted to
discs should a different proportioning valve be used when running a modified
engine?  Do these early cars even use one? My '62MKII seem to only use a
"4-way" union.

Thanks,
-Drew