RE: Disc conversion

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Disc conversion
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:58:06 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Drew,

We have put over 50,000 miles on our car since converting to disk/drums.  The
most noticeable item is the decrease in anxiety when there is a need to make a
sudden stop.  On a recent outing in our local mountains there was a decent of
several thousand feet on a switch back road and the Healey tri-carb following
us was pushing to try and keep up.  A good part of that had to do with being
able to go further into the turns before braking and we also had the coolest
brakes at the bottom of the hill.  Of course we only have about 74 rather than
120 hp <g>.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite  (Mk IV in disguise)