Re: Rear Seal

To: <rsextro@wre.adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Seal
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:24:46 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The hole in the adapter plate will not fit over the seal. You would need to
look at it on a 1275 because I think it's a little different. I talked to
Bill at Rivergate and sent him the seal kit when I removed it from the car.
He did not seem to think the plate could be machined to work with it. The
problem was the area between the hole for the crank and the hole for the oil
pump was already at it's limit and nothing could be removed.

You might talk to Bill and see if any of this has changed.

Larry