Re: the penny drops

Subject: Re: the penny drops
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:39:24 +1000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, it wasn't very pleasant.  He was always willing to go that bit further
for you.

Peter

----------
From: andy webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
To: toobmany@bigpond.com
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Monday, 10 May 1999 21:35

Peter,
just cottoned on, you're referring to Bob Gill?
It made me sad, the chain of events when he died.
I went to get some bits one day and Gillspeed wasn't there anymore.
Apparently some silent partner or someone or other just pulled the plug on
the business.
They were the best, he was very helpful with all things spridget.
He once made my brother a cunning flywheel remover,which now I think of it
would probably help in getting that bolt out of the end of the crank...
And they were just around the corner..
Andy