Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:36:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/26/99 11:43:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Now not only does she squeel the wheels, chirp 2nd gear, wind out all 4
 before shifting to 5th at about 65 mph, she "blips" the throttle between
 gears!!!
 I asked her where she learned THAT? Answer.........................
 I hear you do it all the time she says!
 A chip off the ole block. That's my girl!
 Now if I can just get her to slow down a bit around the corners. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Congrats, Frank.  Is she your youngest/only child?  Or have you been thru
this before?

I just finished teaching my youngest how to drive. (That's my fourth one!)
All my kids have somehow gained an appreciation for all things automotive,
but it's interesting to see their different preferences.

BTW, I will be sending my two youngest drivers to a FREE BMW driving school
in August.   They get to drive on a closed course for four hours in a new 318
or 325, and practice accident avoidance, and other techniques.  Check out
www.bmwusa.com/start.cfm  and link to News/Events/Ultimate Driving Experience
for more info.  It is being offered at Phila. Park (the horse track) and in
other cities around the country.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport