Re: Spridgets, Bruce, and Midnight Rides [Way Long]

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets, Bruce, and Midnight Rides [Way Long]
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, it was quite the memorable day.   Had a great
time with Larry and Frank, and appreciated the tour of
Frank's Sprite heaven, along with a drive in Franks
yellow buzz bomb w/ 5 speed.  He had to keep telling
me "you got 5th, Ron."  I could get used to that. I've
seen Bruce 15 times or so since 1980, and this was
among the best, well worth the trek from the south
side of the Cheddar Curtain. My cousin generously gave
me 2 extra tix, and Larry and Frank were both 1st time
converts.  My cuz now wants an A40.

I took some pictures of them driving up the parkway in
the Sprite that will get posted somewhere soon. All in
all a great day, and hope we can all meet again soon.
Gotta get me some of them Macy bellbottoms.