Re: Spridgets, Bruce, and Midnight Rides [Way Long]

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spridgets, Bruce, and Midnight Rides [Way Long]
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 22:42:15 -0400
Cc: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> Yes, it was quite the memorable day.

A very memorable day indeed!
Thanks to great people from this list. Ron just gave us the tickets.
I wonder if anything like this happens with Jaguar listers?
As for a great LBC weekend, it started Friday for me picking up PIECES
all freshly painted and looking dapper.
Saturday finds me meeting Ron for the first time.
Larry joins us and we go see Bruce.
Sunday I had a wedding to attend and a gentleman seated at my tabe just
happens to be somebody big with Nisonger Instruments. So now I have a
contact and know a few secrets to Smiths instruments.
Another nice drive in a borrowed A40 for the wedding. (I had to borrow
it from my daughter, well trade her for my Sprite.)
What a weekend!
With very special thanks going to Rons couisin Threasa for the tickets.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ