RE: Spridgets, Bruce, and Midnight Rides [Way Long]

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spridgets, Bruce, and Midnight Rides [Way Long]
From: "Scott Johnston" <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:35:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

> PS Bruce was FANTASTIC!!! Puts a lot of intensity into his show. Sorry
> you all couldn't be there. Hope all is well in LBC land and hope you are
> all jealous!!!

Hell yeah!  But here's one for you.  My buddy saw one of Bruce's rehearsals
in the Asbury Park convention hall a few weeks back.  The place holds 3000
and he played for 3 hours!!!

Scott Johnston -  (Born and raised on the Jersey Shore.  Tell me you saw him
at the Pony then I'll REALLY be jealous!!!)

1966 Sprite - Healey Monster
1988 Golden - Chuck the Wonder Dog