Re: Bugeye horn and clutch roller bearing

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye horn and clutch roller bearing
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:45:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bryan,

If this turns out to be your problem and you come up with a better fix than
mine, I'd like to hear about it. I'm still not getting a perfect ground and
LBC's need loud horns.

I don't seem to be getting a good connection between the rack and the column
even tho it's metal to metal.

I don't see how there ever was a ground between the column and the car. How
the hell did the factory get the horn to work?

Now I'm really really leaving for San Francisco....

Larry Miller