Re: Bugeye horn and clutch roller bearing

To: rcbrown@lucent.com, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: Bugeye horn and clutch roller bearing
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:23:16 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/17/99 5:26:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcbrown@lucent.com writes:

<< Bryan,
 This is a new one, fix a ground wire and blow a head gasket!
 Didn't really think there would be this connection, but live and learn
 Bob >>

My guess here is that the new, high-quality ground caused an increase in
steering excitement in the driver, which, in turn, caused spasms in the right
foot, creating an increase in engine RPM and higher internal pressures,
thereby blowing the head gasket.

Well, it's not impossible!  (I'll send you a bill.)

BTW, the subject line caught my attention.  I didn't know the horn and clutch
shared a roller bearing.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport