Fw: 5-Speed Clutch Setup

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 5-Speed Clutch Setup
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:52:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

I received the following note from Bill Perry at Rivergate in response to
the question about using the 210 clutch cover on a 1380.

Bill's opinion is one that I value so thought I would pass it on to the list
for comments. He has me rethinking my desire to switch to the 1380.

Comments from anyone on the list that is currently running a 1380 would be
considered helpful.

Larry Miller