RE: window question

To: pbohler@wenet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: window question
From: Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:13:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peggy and list:
I believe this was posted before and I saved it for quick access.  I have
not tried it yet myself.

"Product called Plexus for use in rear window plastic cleaner / polishing on
the Rag top.  Check at spa supply store for product."

Sorry didn't keep the orig poster so I can't give proper credit here.

(Four straight days now driving UGY into work[28 mi each way], no problems -
just BIG trucks in my way)

Cheers,

David L. Vrba
'62 Sprite MKII