RE: Big Folks

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Big Folks
From: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:30:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So, the Car-o-Scope (old thread - somebody hates that term) should have asked
height and weight when it was trying to figure out what sort of car was
suitable, instead of all that silliness about bargain hunting and BMWs.

I don't find the windscreen frame a problem, even on a shorter-'screened
sidecurtain car. I do have a saggy seat cusion and I'm only 5'10" (and 190 -
not up to standards of the list - think I'll go to lunch now.)

Phil Vanner
PowerTeam, Inc.
www.powerobjects.com