Re: Big Folks

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Big Folks
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:05:49 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have seen a little gadget a friend made for his Datusn Roadster.It is a
piece of plexi-glass that is wedge shaped and fastens to the windshield with
a suction cup over the rearview mirror. The plexi refracts the view of the
traffic lights so that you can see the light with the hood up without
craning your neck forward to see under the widscreen frame.He says he will
make me one as his is home built but I have not received it yet. I have seen
these items of simular design offered at swap meets for the older American
vehicles, but they were to large to work in the Sprite as the mount on the
dash metal(no room)between the windscreen and the pad.I'm not sure how long
it takes to make one but if enough interest is out there for this type of
item I could ask if a group could be produced affordably.   Brad