Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:25:32 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/15/99 10:00:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< I'll bet the auctioneers just love to see you come to live auctions!!
 Anybody who has "no idea of what something is really worth", and bids on it
 anyway, is very foolish.  (A fool and his money are soon parted).

Thanks Bob. Appreciate that remark, ignorant as it is.   I don't think you
understood what I was saying.  Actually I am a very prudent buyer at an
auction.   But he who says the mostest the loudest with the leastest thought
is a dangerous cryer.

--David C.