RE: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:23:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, there is another thing that I've been wondering.....

Why is it that every time someone mentions the word thread it has to get
pointed out the whole list that someone on this list hates that term? I for
one couldn't give a flying rat's ass about who hates the term thread and who
doesn't. They've been called threads for years in usenet and mailing lists
and my newsreader even has buttons that say "follow thread" "ignore thread"
etc. So can we just call a thread a thread and leave out the apologies,
explainations, etc?

Yes, now I feel better. If only this damned headache would go away I'd feel
great.

Robert

Thanks for sharing, Robert.  I hope you feel better now.  As far as I'm
concerned, the thread (Jay hates that term) on E-Bay is over.  List?  Time
for all the "Me too's."

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget