Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:39:04 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/15/99 10:26:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lists@woozy.com writes:

<< When is this pointless ebay thread going to end??

 I started a song about ebay to which there were maybe 5 posts, tops, and
 people started freaking out about me starting that. Well, how about this
 neverending, pointless, frigging, Fish Carb, what I'd bid, and how I'd bid
 it, and what everyone has to say about that, ebay thread. That's all that
 gets discussed on this list any more.

 Why not just rename the list the "What everyone here thinks about every
 bloody aspect of ebay list"

 Jeeze,

 Robert >>

Thanks for sharing, Robert.  I hope you feel better now.  As far as I'm
concerned, the thread (Jay hates that term) on E-Bay is over.  List?  Time
for all the "Me too's."

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget