Re: Fw: Fw: cool ... no lbc

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 21:16:51 EST
I started driving on my Dad's '67 mercedes 200 Diesel.  If you've never
started (tried to start) a diesel in subzero weather with the Chicago hawk
wind blowing, you haven't lived.  Dad's now in Tucson, with a Toyota and a
Honda.............  I still remember replacing the lower radiator hose heater
in the driveway one very cold morning

Dave