Re: cool ... no lbc

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:08:06 -0800 (PST)
When I lived in the beautiful Jemez mountains of New
Mexico while at Los Alamos labs, we'd go to
Albuquerque for the weekend once in a while.  Being
south of us and "only" at 5500 ft altitude, it was
often 100 or so degrees, while Los Alamos rarely got
much above 80 - 85.  The natives would trot out the
ol' "but it's a dry heat."  To which I would reply
"so's fire."

--- Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>

=====
Ron Soave