Re: cool ... no lbc

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 21:15:27 -0800
Cc: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm not in Phoenix, But I'll drink to that, at least that's what you do
out here when it's 110.  We start spraying ourselves with mist going
down the road, you know the ones you spray plants with.  I've even been
known to stop and take off my shirt wet it down at the local rest stop
and put it back on.  It's heaven when that cold shirt hit's you.
Learned that trick riding Bikes and it works great.

The nice thing about out here, The Coast is two hours and it's always a
cool 50 even in the depth of Summer.  The passes over the Sierra's work
good too, I've been snowed on in July.  Had to leave quick as it was
really coming down, they even closed the road in the middle of July.

Looking forward to the heat of Summer

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby