Re: NEW AHCUSA

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:14:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I just got the January '00 issue of Austin-Healey Magazine today, and saw
Frank's article on installing Sprite & Midget carpet.  Frank's byline is
included.   I just have to believe that, as a responsible club and magazine,
which they are, AHC USA obtained Frank's approval before the article was
published.   How did this thread get into litigation already?

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to sue everybody, and remove all doubt"  -- MSB