Re: NEW AHCUSA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:02:19 EST
In a message dated 02/09/2000 5:37:11 PM Central Standard Time,
toyman@htcomp.net writes:

<<  Dave I like your idea, yet do any other listers (other than myself) feel
like
 giving $35 to another magazine. >>

Brad, etal.  I have stayed out of this "fray" 'cause IMHO it's bordering on
STUPID.
Even before I went into business I subscribed (and still do - @15) to as many
magazines, Clubs (@12), etc. as I could find.  $35.00 a year=(let's say)1
article=20 hours of labor/part hunting/installation/repair/etc..  Said
project is reduced to 15 mts.  er.........?
Profit/lLoss Ratio??  As a business man, I would have to say "Not to damned
bad".

<>

All ready, you are causing discrimanation.  What makes you think that a "tip"
on a MGB, Big Healey or Rolls Royce would not be of benefit to you??  I won't
take up band width on the subject of what it takes to do something like that.
 You "want" it?  You "do"it"!  As I am sure Rick Moses would tell you;
"...it's a Bit*h...".

<<including my least favorite RB Midget as they all deserve
 the attention as Spridgets. >>

And you think that a "died in the wool Frogeye" owner gives one whit about RB
SPMs??  Doubt it.  And here you arew back to discriminating.

<<Anyone else care to speak up? >>

Guess I just did<G>!!!

<<As a friend says "My
 opinions are my own, care for one??" >>

Nah, just can't go there!!!!<G>

          Ed

PS:  I don't care for RB (of ANY ilk myself)!!