Re: NEW AHCUSA

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 17:30:49 -0800
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com, spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Biff Jones wrote:

> However, in defense of AHCUSA some of Frank's articles on/in
> PDLJMPR are marked QUOTE may be copied UNQUOTE so was there a
> copyright infringment?  Reguardless, the proper thing would be to
> contact the writer/author prior to reproducing their material.

Yes I did say these tips may be copied.
Copied so you can take them out to the garage with you or copied so you
(as an individual) can read, study, revise, or whatever.
I am not in the writting field (yet Daniel) and I do what I do for these
cars as a hobby because I love them so much.
Like Biff said, the PROPER thing would have been to ask or at least
inform me that the tech tip would appear in print.
No harm done, let's drop this.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ