Re: Structural Repair

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Structural Repair
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:18:27 EST
Cc: WRROOPE@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I use a chunk of scrap copper about 1/2" thich and 3 1/2" round or so as
a heat sink and backing piece.  Weld won't stick to it and works well as
a heat sink.  You always need thick, long sleeved leather welders gloves
when doing this work and the copper piece can be hand held and moved
where there is room to use it.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.