Re: Structural Repair

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Structural Repair
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:59:16 -0800
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When the body man welded a repair panel to my front fender, he used a
clay-like material that was reusable as a heat sink.  Just stuck a bead of
it about 1" away from the seam on either side.  Used the same stuff when we
welded the door handle holes and sidemarker holes closed.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon