Re: Zoning and LBCs

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Zoning and LBCs
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:34:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Someone said:

>I didn't know we had any postal workers on the list!!

Its a postal worker that owns the cadillac carcasses across the street from
me.  One of my other neighbors was a letter carrier (he recently passed
away).  When he first introduced himself to me, he identified himself as
such, but said that he hadn't worked in 18 months because he had an anxiety
disorder peculiar to postmen.  And he said it with a straight face.  He
turned out to be a nice fellow in the end.

But that comment reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Patty and Selma are
giving a tour of the DMV office.  "On some days, we don't let the line move
at all.  We call them weekdays."

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget