Re: Zoning and LBCs

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Zoning and LBCs
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:41:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Perhaps your perspective changes on the day that J C Penney mails out its
catalogs.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Bloomfield, NJ
"How about we duck inside for a Hen?"

P. S.   HELP!  I need some sheet metal advice from the list.   A couple of
days ago I set about replacing the solenoid on the '74 Midget.  The old one
had a rusty post, and the sheet metal screws holding the unit in place had
become stuck.  One of them I was able to remove, but the other was
completely frozen.  I went out and purchased a hardened drill bit, and a set
of left-handed screw removers, but succeeded only in drilling through the
screw through its axis!  The head of the screw is still stuck!  Now I know
how to remove it roughly (thus damaging the engine bay).  Any ideas on how
to remove such a bolt cleanly?  Its stripped and has a hole through its
vertical axis.  I'm not kidding.  I can't understand why its not just
falling out.  Despite how I chewed up the threading, I can barely get it to
move in either direction.