Fw: More Geico - long, but you should see this

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: More Geico - long, but you should see this
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:04:50 -0400
Remember when you bought the Zeibart undercoating with your new car? They
would charge about $800 and guarantee that your car would not rust through
for 6yr/100K mi. When you filed your claim to get the rust repaired they
simply refunded your money and said tough luck!!!

Kent
Always too cheap to buy Zeibart!