Re: More Geico - long, but you should see this

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: More Geico - long, but you should see this
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:38:02 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/2/2000 10:56:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Typical insurance crap. Don't even get me started.
 Insurance = marketing
 people who buy it = suckers.
 I am also now selling insurance. You buy a paint job policy from me for
 $2000 every 6 months, and I will guarantee your paint job for the life
 of the paint!
 Stone chip riders are extra, much extra, bird dropping riders are also
 available at 10% discounts if you live where there are no birds,
 accident damage is excluded, as are acts of war, acts of god, acts of
 kids, acts of congress,
 I will repaint your car at the Earl Schrive of your choice. Your paint
 job starts to depriciate 90% on day 1 and goes down from there.
 In the event that I must pay, your rates will triple and as soon as you
 pay me, you will be canceled.

 The above words have been changed but the general idea is all too real.

LOLOL--You got 'em pegged, Frank!!

--David C.